Custom blend colloidal silver is a solution of silver nanoparticles suspended in distilled water. It has been used for centuries as a natural remedy for infections and other diseases. Silver is a powerful antimicrobial agent that can kill bacteria, viruses, and fungi. It is also effective against a broad range of microbes, including those that are resistant to antibiotics.
Silver is non-toxic and does not cause any side effects. Colloidal silver is some of the particles that can be inhaled, taken through the mouth, or can even applied topically. It is available in different concentrations, depending on the desired effect. The benefits of colloidal silver include its ability to kill pathogens, speed up healing, and boost the immune system. Buy silver colloidal that are custom blended as it is a safe and effective way to improve your health.
The equipment needed to make colloidal silver spray:
In order to make colloidal silver spray, you will need a few pieces of equipment.
- First, you will need a clean glass jar with a tight-fitting lid.
- Next, you will need a piece of fine gauge wire or a metal spoon.
- Finally, you will need a source of silver. The best way to get silver is to purchase colloidal silver from a health food store or online retailer.
How is a colloidal silver spray made:
Once you have gathered all of the necessary supplies, making colloidal silver spray is a simple process.
- First, add silver to the jar, and then add water until the jar is nearly full. Next, stir the mixture well and then screw on the lid tightly.
- Finally, shake the mixture vigorously for two minutes and then allow it to sit for 24 hours.
- After 24 hours, your colloidal silver spray is ready to use!
- Simply unscrew the lid and apply the spray to the affected area as needed.
The different methods of making colloidal silver spray:
Colloidal silver is a popular natural remedy that is said to have a wide range of benefits. One of the most popular ways to use colloidal silver is as a topical spray. There are a few different methods for making colloidal silver spray, and the best method for you will depend on your personal preferences and needs.
- One popular method is to combine colloidal silver with aloe vera gel. This can help to soothe skin irritations and provide some relief from inflammation.
- Another popular method is to add colloidal silver to distilled water. This creates a very concentrated solution that can be used for powerfully treating infections or other conditions.
Whichever method you choose, the colloidal silver spray is a convenient way to enjoy the benefits of this versatile remedy.
Tips for using and storing your custom colloidal silver spray:
If you’re lucky enough to have a bottle of colloidal silver spray, you’ll want to make sure you use and store it properly to get the most out of it.
Here are some tips:
- Use within six months of opening.
- Store in a cool, dark place.
- Keep the nozzle clean and free of obstruction.
- Before using, shake well and test on a small area of skin first.
Follow these simple tips, and you’ll be able to enjoy the benefits of colloidal silver spray for months to come!